Maharashtra has its own chunk of thrill! If you haven’t got a chance to experience of rappelling/abseiling then pack your bags and be ready to become adventurer this monsoon. This activity is suitable for both amateur and experienced trekkers.
Rappelling/abseiling down gorgeous basalt rocks surrounded by unspoiled rainforest. Waterfall rappelling is an adventure activity with safety gears and under the guidance of technical expert to rappel down a waterfall. It is a safe activity which comes with a lot of adrenaline. Your safety is our main priority, our outdoor leaders and instructors have significant experience with outdoor activities and work very hard to make sure that each and enjoyable experience for everyone.
DRESS CODE FOR PARTICIPANTS:
- Close neck non transparent T shirts, Trek pant
- Carry Scarf for tying hair while rappelling for those who have long hair
- Low waist bottoms not allowed
- Please come with return ticket of Karjat from your respective station
- Extra rappelling Rs. 700/- (Extra rappel will only be allowed after entire group finishes Rappelling.)
- Limited entries, entries on first come first serve basis
For all outdoor development programs, the importance of quality instructors and equipment is most critical. Saya Adventures prides itself in its technical skills and expertise in which we make no compromise. Our technical team is a set of highly skilled & certified mountaineers with knowledge and experience.
All equipment purchased and used follows international safety standards in terms of quality & usage. The equipment is carefully chosen and tested by our outdoor experts before it is approved for use in the field thereby ensuring total safety.
(Please come with return ticket of Karjat from your respective station.)
- Catch Karjat slow train from CST.
- 05:20 Mumbai CST
- 05:38 Dadar
- 06:15 Thane
- 06:37 Dombivli
- 06:48 Kalyan
- 07:30 Bhivpuri Station
Meeting Point: Bhivpuri Railway Station 7.40 am sharp
- 08:00: Breakfast and Tea
- 09:00: introduction and start trek till base of waterfall
- 10:00: Rappelling Starts
- 13:00: Lunch (carry your own pack lunch)
- 17.00: Start trekking back to Bhivpuri station
- Reach Thane station 19:30 Approx.
- Reach Dadar station 20:00 approx
What is included in the tour
- Professional Expertise
- Basic first aid kit
- One time Rappelling charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Lunch for a day
- Rains are expected so pack your bags accordingly.
- Double packed valuables in polythene.
- Identity Proof
- Water 2 litters (must)
- Good shoes (must)
- Change of cloths
- Bag pack to put in all the things to be carried. (No sling bags)
- Avoid wearing gold ornaments.
- Masks, Gloves, Hand Sanitizers