Ranthambore National Park is one of the biggest and most renowned national parks in Northern India. The park is located in the Sawai Madhopur district of South Eastern Rajasthan, which is about 130 km from Jaipur. Being considered as one of the famous and former hunting grounds of the Maharajas of Jaipur, today the Ranthambore National Park terrain is a major wildlife tourist attraction spot that has pulled the attention of many wildlife photographers and lovers in this destination. A mix of rolling hills and crags, and meadows, lakes and rivulets, this dry-deciduous forest system is home to an incredible variety of flora and fauna. Apart from the tiger, you can also spot sloth bear, leopard, caracal, jackal, fox, hyena and mongoose at Ranthambore. The elusive Indian wolf too, has been spotted here occasionally. The dainty chital, sambhar deer, the blue bull antelope or nilgai, rhesus macaque, langur and an incredible variety of birds amidst a setting of dhok, fig and banyan trees makes a visit to this park a delight – for tourists and naturalists alike. Basking crocodiles, king vulture on a snag, the scream of the serpent eagle, the alarm call of spotted deer are some sights and sounds that make this a safari experience like none other.
Day 01 :
Arrive at Ranthambore, Rajasthan in the morning,(Ranthambore is one of the finest tiger reserves of India and considered the best place to spot a tiger in its own natural habitat. The park is also popular with wildlife photographers.). On arrival, meet our executive at the Sawam Madhopur Railway Station and transfer to wildlife resort. After having your lunch we will set out for our first wildlife safari. Explore nature and all the wild animals and birds in the forest. Return in the evening for a delicious dinner. Overnight stay at hotel.
Morning safari into the national park, to explore the rich Flora and Fauna of the Ranthambore National Park. We return to the hotel for a delicious lunch, get some rest and set out for another evening safari to explore new areas of the forest and hopefully see some wild animals. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Following your breakfast, depart back home with wildlife memories and wonderful experiences.
What is included in the tour
- 02 nights’ accommodation
- All Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Tea/Coffee with cookies/light snacks
- All jeep safaris at Ranthambore National Park
- All entrance charges, taxes, guide fee, at Ranthambore.
- All fuel, and state taxes, parking fee, driver charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal expenses like laundry, drinks, and camera fees
- Any kind of transportation till Ranthambore and return
- Personal Camera Charges
- Unscheduled stay due to natural reasons.
- Customized package for pickup from your respective location.
- Valid ID proof is compulsory (Aadhar/ Pancard/DL)
- Carry camouflaged cloths, or any dull colour cloths ( Please no bright colour)
- Torch with extra batteries
- Cap, Hat, Sunglasses
- Good Shoes, Sandal
- Water Bottles
- Energy bars, dry fruits, Glucose, Electral powder
- Personal First aid
- Sanitary Kit
- Raincoat/Poncho, Umbrella
- Camera, Binocular (optional)