Kanha Tiger Reserve is an internationally renowned National Park of Central India. It is located in the ‘Maikal’ ranges of the eastern base of the triangular Satpura range in Central Indian Highlands of Madhya Pradesh State of India. It is considered as the largest National Park in Central India. Not only this, it has been listed in the top ten Famous Tourist spots of India. The park is home to a major population of the Royal Bengal Tiger, sloth bear, leopards, Indian wild dog and Barasingha. The worldwide unforgettable classic Jungle Book was the result of the inspiration to Rudyard Kipling which he gathered from the lush green forests of sal and bamboo, green meadows and ravines or gorge of Kanha. Kanha National Park preserving a variety of endangered species is recognized as one of the most picturesque wildlife reserves in Asia. The most remarkable features of this reserve besides open meadows are blackbuck, sambhar, chital and swamp deer.
Day 01 : Arrive at Raipur, Chattisgarh- Kanha National Park (300 Kms/ 06 Hrs drive)
Upon your arrival at Raipur railway station/airport in Chattisgarh our representative will meet you & assist your tour plan at the railway station/airport and then drive straight to Kanha National Park. On arrival at Kanha, check-in to the resort. After taking some rest, have a hot lunch at the restaurant. After lunch, we set out for our first wildlife safari in the wilderness of Kanha, exploring the beauty of nature and wild animals. Dinner & stay overnight at resort.
Day 02 : Kanha National Park
Early morning board the open jeep to start your search for wilderness of Kanha National Park. After Jeep Safari back to the resort & have your breakfast. Free time at your leisure. Afternoon another jeep safari for tiger reserve. Evening, return back to resort. Dinner & stay overnight at resort.
Day 03 : Kanha National Park- Leave for Raipur in the afternoon (300 Kms/ 06 Hrs drive)
Early morning will give you wake-up call ,take your breakfast at resort & prepare for check-out from resort, drive to Raipur. Arrival at Raipur in time for transfer to airport/railway station or any advised hotel.
What is included in the tour
- All pick up and dropping facilities from Raipur railway station
- 2 nights’ accommodation
- All Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Tea/Coffee with cookies/light snacks
- All jeep safaris at Kanha National Park
- All entrance charges, taxes, guide fee, at Kanha.
- All fuel, and state taxes, parking fee, driver charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal expenses like laundry, drinks, and camera fees
- Any kind of transportation till Raipur and return
- Personal Camera Charges
- Anything not mentioned in inclusion
- Unscheduled stay due to natural events.
- Customized stay for single occupancies in the hotels.
- Customized package for pickup from your respective location.
- Valid ID proof is compulsory (Aadhar/ Pancard/DL)
- Carry camouflaged cloths, or any dull colour cloths ( Please no bright colour)
- Torch with extra batteries
- Cap, Hat, Sunglasses
- Good Shoes, Sandal
- Water Bottles
- Energy bars, dry fruits, Glucose, Electral powder
- Personal First aid
- Sanitary Kit
- Raincoat/Poncho, Umbrella
- Camera, Binocular (optional)