The Jim Corbett National Park is wonderful for seeing wildlife, you can feel the untouched nature at its best. Jim Corbett National park is situated in Nainital District of Uttarakhand. Established in 1936, one of the oldest such reserves in India and it covers an approximate area of 521 square km, the park is home to more than 1200 species of flora and fauna. The gurgling water of Ramganga river and its various tributaries feeds the park.
The density of the Bengal tiger’s population at Corbett National Park is one of the highest known in the world. Corbett’s beauty is surpassed only by the natural riches of its wildlife, in addition to over 575 Species of birds, from aquatic to woodland, there are more than 30 species of reptiles and amphibians including crocodiles both MUGGERS and GHARIAL. Apart from tigers, a large population of elephants, leopards, deer, sambhar. Other species found here are the jungle cat, Himalayan black bear, pangolin and owls. Only guided safaris are allowed in the park.
If you wish to see the animals, you need to be quiet, observant, enthusiastic, and willing to wait that extra little while. And if you are, your patience will usually be rewarded in full. Passing through the dense forest is a nice experience especially with the welcoming songs of the birds. The silence of the jungle in itself is adventurous; those who are nature lovers and want to enjoy the peace must go for it!
Tour Type: Wildlife Safari
Duration: 2 Days & 1 Night
Reach Ramnagar in the morning and transfer to the hotel by private vehicle. Go through registration process and check in into the hotel, freshen up. Have delicious hot lunch at hotel. Get some rest before we set out on our first evening safari! See many different animals, birds and take in the beautiful scenery. Return back to the hotel. Have a delicious dinner at hotel and prepare to sleep early as we have to wake up early the next morning for our next jungle safari.
Meals: Lunch, Evening Tea and snacks, Dinner
Very early in the morning we will leave for our jungle safari. Corbett National park is a very special place, and any animals seen there are an added bonus. Most of the time forest guide track tigers on their pugmarks. Other commonly seen animals like elephants, leopards, deer, sambhar, reptiles, jungle cat, sloth, pangolin, and owls thrive in this park. Come back to the hotel and have a hot lunch, then we check out from hotel and depart for your respective destination.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation on 2 sharing basis in comfortable, 3 star deluxe hotel.
- All meals at hotel (as per itinerary)
- Coordinator throughout tour
- Inner Line permits and entry fees
- Transportation on sharing basis
- All Jungle safari in Corbett National Park in the Dhikala Region.
- Jeep for all safaris (6 people in one jeep)
- Guide Fees for all safaris
- Pick up and drop to the Ramnagar, Uttarakhand station in sharing vehicle.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal expenses like laundry, drinks, and camera fees
- Any kind of transportation till Ramnagar, Uttarakhand and return
- Personal Camera Charges
- Anything not mentioned in inclusion
- Unscheduled stay due to natural reasons.
- Customized package for pickup from your respective location.
- Valid ID proof is compulsory (Aadhar/ Pancard/DL)
- Carry camouflaged cloths, or any dull colour cloths ( Please no bright colour)
- Torch with extra batteries
- Cap, Hat, Sunglasses
- Good Shoes, Sandal
- Water Bottles
- Energy bars, dry fruits, Glucose, Electral powder
- Personal First aid
- Sanitary Kit
- Raincoat/Poncho, Umbrella
Camera, Binocular (optional)