Paying the Trek / Adventure Activity Fee:
- The purchase of any travel services offered by (hereinafter referred to as ‘SAPL’) constitutes a contractual arrangement between SAPL ('First Party') and Client (hereinafter referred to as 'You') ('Second Party'). Both Parties are hereinafter referred to as ('Parties'). Booking of services with SAPL represents your unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions set out herein. These terms and conditions shall be binding on you and all the travel companions booked by you.
- Trekking, peak climbing and mountaineering in the Himalayan region carries an inherent risk to life and property of both Parties. The weather changes in minutes, causing injury and death, which is beyond SAPL’s control. SAPL does its best to reduce all types of risks, discomfort and hazard to the best of their ability (within financial constraints), yet there are chances of accidents, mishaps and deficiency in service. Ergo, you must agree with these terms and conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand these terms prior to confirming your booking.
- Pictures used on the website and collateral are meant for marketing purposes. These do not imply the inclusion of the pictorial content to be a part of your vacation or any guarantee that you will experience, encounter or view whatever is depicted through the pictures.
- SAPL offers trip(s) and trek(s) that require varied levels of fitness. The level of difficulty can be based on extent of physical stress, the terrain, weather and/or climate. The degree of difficulty for some trips can be physically demanding. To enable you to choose appropriately and prepare accordingly, carefully review the level of difficulty of each trip before booking the same. SAPL is not a medical expert(s) and it is your responsibility to obtain medical advice, latest health requirements including inoculations and vaccines before you join a trip. SAPL takes no responsibility for your inability to cope with the level of difficulty on a trip. While most treks do not require specific preparation, a reasonable level of fitness adds to your experience. The onus of being fit, healthy and in shape before getting on the trip rests with you. You are solely responsible for ensuring that you are ready for the trip in every way, including physical and mental conditioning. You are also expected to carry the right clothing and equipment. While there is no age limitation on any of SAPL trips, any disability, pregnancy, mental or physical or any other medical condition that may affect your fitness to complete the trek must be revealed at the time of booking the trip, to SAPL. You also undertake that you and your travel companions, for whom you have signed up, do not suffer from any condition or disability that could create a hazard to your own wellbeing or to others on a trip.
- Failure to share this information with SAPL can result in immediate termination of your trip at any stage of the trip with full cancellation penalty. SAPL reserves the right to decline, accept, and/or remove from a trip, any participant, at his or her sole expense, whose condition could create a hazard to any other member of the trip, including themselves.
- You are solely responsible for verifying the correct dates mentioned on the travel documents.
- All necessary documents should be presented in advance. SAPL is not accountable in case of any trip formality not being completed in time before the trip departs or absence of essential papers and documents.
- Your safety and enjoyment is SAPL’s prime concern. SAPL therefore carries out their responsibility honestly & sincerely to ensure that your trip is as trouble–free as desired. In pursuance of this responsibility, SAPL reserves the right to modify or cancel the trip or part of the trip under circumstances, including but not limiting to, acts of God, road blockage, political unrest, cancellation of flight, delayed arrival, sickness, accidents, events beyond SAPL’s control etc. Any extra cost arising from such circumstances shall be borne by you on the spot. Wherever possible SAPL shall intimate you of such changes in advance or while on the trip.
- No refund (Partial or otherwise) will be made if you voluntarily leave or drop out of a trip for any reason after the trip has begun. No refunds will be made for any accommodation, transportation, sightseeing, meals or services not utilized.
- In case, SAPL cancels the trip due to unforeseen circumstances, we would be happy to suggest alternative trips/dates. You shall be notified of the same. You may accept the alternate trip suggestion, voucher (with one year redeemable limitation) or request another trip of your choice. The difference in cost, if applicable, will have to be borne by you. SAPL shall, under no circumstances, be liable for any additional costs, credit card charges, TAC(s), travel arrangements, including but not limited to, flight cancellations, railway, hotel, visa costs, onward arrangements coinciding with this trip etc. Refunds in such a scenario will happen as per our cancellation policy.
- Refunds are not possible for any missed or unused services including voluntary/involuntary termination of tour on account of sickness, death of a family member, late arrival on the tour etc.
- SAPL is also not liable to pay any compensation for any loss arising as a consequence of trip curtailment, alteration, extension or cancellation due to any reasons. However, you expressly agree that, in any event, the maximum liability of SAPL will be limited to the trip cost paid to SAPL.
SAPL must receive notification of cancellation via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or any other official registered email ID. At the time we receive your written cancellation, refunds based on the total fare are as follows:
- For the cancellation Policy: For the cancellation of trek services due to any avoidable / unavoidable reasons, we must be notified of the same in writing.
- For cancellations made by you, the minimum charge is Rs 1500 and will be charged to you regardless of the cost of the trek/event at any time.
- Cancellations prior to 30 days from the start of the trek: Book any other trek till one year or get 95% refund from the balance amount, after Rs 1500 has been charged to you. (Note: If the trek charges are more, the balance needs to be paid by the trekker)
- Cancellation prior to 15 days from the start of the trek: Choose to go for the same trek, with any other batch, till a year or get 70% refund from the balance amount, after Rs 1500 has been charged to you, or, book any other trek till one year.
- Cancellation less than 15 days from the start of the trek: Transfer your trek (same trek, same batch) to your friend. No cash refund.
- Change of trek batch is dependent on the availability of seats in the batch.
- In case of transferring a trek to a friend, he/she should satisfy all the mandatory requirements put forward by SAPL.
- SAPL holds the right to change/cancel the policies, without prior notice.
Cancellation is processed only by email intimation. Please email any cancellation requests to email@example.com or call us @ +91 8850-621742. Itineraries are based on information available at the time of planning and are subject to change. reserves the right to change expedition dates, people or itineraries as conditions warrant. If a trip must be delayed or the itinerary changed due to bad weather, road conditions, transportation delays, government intervention, airline schedules, sickness, or other contingency for which SAPL or its agents cannot make provision, the cost of delays and/or other changes are the responsibility of the participant. SAPL reserves the right to decline, or accept, any individual as a trip member for any reason whatsoever.
- All the communication will be done through the email ID submitted by the candidate in the registration form. Saya Adventures Pvt Ltd is not responsible for loss or delay of communication due to incorrect email ID submitted by the candidates.
- In case of change in email ID, Saya Adventures Pvt Ltd should be informed in writing on firstname.lastname@example.org at the earliest.
- Baggage and personal effects are at your risk throughout the trip. You are solely responsible for your personal belongings while on-trip. SAPL is not responsible for the loss of baggage, goods, air tickets, passport, cash, travellers’ cheques, or any other travel document or item owned by you while on tour, whatever the cause.
- You are required to behave in a manner that is acceptable and conducive to group travel. SAPL reserves the right to terminate your trip (if you are found to be causing distress / annoyance to co-travellers, endanger / damage property of any supplier or of other travelling companions), without assigning any reason whatsoever. No refund for unused services is possible in such cases.
- You also agree to abide by the authority of the group leader designated by SAPL. The decision of the tour leader is binding on all participants on matters that affect the safety or well-being of any person participating in the trip. Behaviour that causes danger, distress or annoyance to others, or interferes with the mobility of the group can result in the group leader terminating your participation from the trip, with no right to refund for missed or unused services.
- SAPL makes every effort to ensure comfort of our guests, but SAPL requests your understanding that the amenities in the Himalayan region may not be same as the ones you are accustomed to, at home. Weather is another factor that will have a direct impact on your journey. Hence, you are requested to have patience, enthusiasm and be prepared for compromises before you choose to undertake this journey.
- Inclusions for each trip are different and the accommodation, meals, arrival or departure transfers, guides, entrances fees, equipment and baggage handling, if included, are as specified with the itinerary.
- Unless otherwise stated, insurance, international and domestic airfares, cost of obtaining passports and visas, airport departure taxes, excess baggage charges, gratuities to guides,drivers and camping staff, meals other than those specified in the itinerary, beverages, personal expenses such as laundry, phone calls and optional tour prices are extra.
You accept that the very nature of active, adventure travel requires a degree of personal risk. You are likely to visit places where political, cultural and geographical attributes present certain risks, dangers and physical challenges. By booking a tour with SAPL, You accept that you are aware of the personal risks, dangers and challenges attendant upon such travel and that you assume the risks involved. You hereby assume all such risk and release SAPL from all claims and causes of action arising from such damages or injuries or death resulting from these inherent risks. It is your responsibility to familiarize yourself with customs, weather conditions, physical challenges and laws in effect as well as your local embassy contacts in each destination.
In Case of Emergency:
In the event, you fall ill or suffer an accident during the trip, all hospital expenses, doctor fees, repatriation expenses, evacuation from road or mountain, any other charges incurred as a direct or indirect result of your illness / accident are your responsibility.
You are requested to understand that to run such a monolith operation, SAPL hires the services of Third Parties who are professionals in their field. You hereby undertake to absolve SAPL from any liabilities, vicarious or otherwise arising from a deficiency in service of these third parties. SAPL will not be responsible for any harm, loss or damage to your luggage, belongings or self when carried by porters, ponies or vehicles, during the trip, your arrival and departure or stay at the hotel/guest house.
Photography Rights / Social Media Rights:
SAPL reserves the right to take photographs of you during any trip or part thereof and to use them for promotional purposes on various Social Media Platforms amongst other platforms as well. By booking a trip with us, you automatically grant us royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide and irrevocable license for using your images in photographs and videos that may be used for promotional material, website, social media, collateral and any other marketing and publicity materials. SAPL does not require your prior consent and does not need to compensate you for such use of your photographs or videos. However, SAPL does cater to media professionals. Should you have any reservations about your images not being used, please inform SAPL at the time of booking your trip.
Optional activities do not form part of the trip or this contract. You agree that any assistance provided by SAPL, their partners or representatives does not render SAPL liable for them in any way. Your contract for such activities will directly be with the activity provider and you hereby release SAPL from all claims and causes of action arising as a result of your participation in these. We do not control or operate any airline, hotel, restaurant, tourist attraction, transport, or any other facility or service mentioned in the program list.
SAPL has taken every reasonable step to ensure that the trip preparation meets the required standard. It has carefully selected its service providers and ensured that service-descriptions are accurate. However, SAPL only selects and inspects them and has no control in their management and running, SAPL cannot be held liable for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity which may arise (directly or indirectly) through acts or deficiencies of suppliers engaged in delivering a specific service. Terms and conditions of suppliers when applicable are expressly indicated when they are.
Our registered office is:
SAYA ADVENTURES PVT LTD
301, Trailokya, 16th Road, Khar West, Mumbai 400052.
And 'Saya Adventures Pvt Ltd' or 'us' or 'we' implies the company and its directors. The word 'you' imply the viewer or the user of the website.
- Saya Adventures Pvt Ltd reserves the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the trip without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- Saya Adventures Pvt Ltd reserves the right to discontinue any trip without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- Saya Adventures Pvt Ltd reserves the right at any time without prior notice to add, alter, modify, all or any of these terms and conditions or replace, wholly or in part, any trip or to withdraw it altogether.
- In case of any disputes, Saya Adventures Pvt Ltd.’s decision will be final and binding to Both parties. Arbitration and Litigation is your constitutional right and shall be exercised as per the Indian law.
The web pages / content of the website can change anytime without prior notice and is only to supply general information to you. We or any third party do not offer any kind of warranty or guarantee regarding the content's accuracy, information, timeliness and performance of this website for any definite reason or purpose. If you find any information or materials inaccurate to your knowledge, we explicitly eliminate such acknowledgement as per the Law. We are not accountable for your usage of the website's information and materials. It shall be at your own risk and responsibility to acquire and accept any information, product and services provided by us to meet your specifications.
We are the owner of the website and have been authorized the license of the same. Therefore, if any duplication of the layout, design, style, graphic, appearance and other licensed content is made, we are permitted to take legal action against the offender. Copyright law applies and shall be exercised.
We shall pursue all available legal actions criminal and / or civil against unauthorized use of the website that can cause damage to the company.
You shall not link our website to your own or to some other web page without acquiring a written consent from us. For providing more information, we might add informative links of other websites. This shall not be considered as an endorsement of the other website and we are not responsible for any content or material provided by them.
We have sincerely acknowledged all the trademarks mentioned in the website which are not owned by us. Having mentioned the above, any dispute raised by you which is offending, our website or company is subject to the Indian Laws and Regulations.
General Terms and Conditions:
- Alcohol is strictly prohibited on any SAPL events.
- Trekking is an activity where there are more than 50% chances of facing uncertainty, on treks it’s very difficult to make people walk with the speed we want. Also because the vehicles we hire are not regular on route vehicles like MSRTC which can guaranty us the time it takes to reach.
- Weather conditions, wildlife movements, permission changes are not in our hand, often we are forced to change the itinerary, distance or place. But if for some reason we cancel the event we offer 100% refund to all the participants.
- All participants registering for the trek should be trekkers! Which means the participant should have minimum fitness, stamina and the ability to sustain harsh environments. We have experienced few picnic crowds registering for treks by mistake (Crowd which demands for changing room, rest room, bedroom, shower, porters etc.) We request not to register if you are not OK carrying your own required items, which include: Your personal backpack, sleeping bags and common items like food, tents etc distributed equally among the group.
- We are dependent on third party transport agency; we don't have direct control over vehicle, vehicle drivers. Issues pertaining with pickup and drop times or quality of bus are quite rare. If you are too specific please check before registering.
- We cannot guarantee availability of restrooms where we do night camping. But for everybody's convenience we try our best to reach a place where people can freshen up.
- While utilizing campsite all trekkers have to be responsible of cleaning the place after and before using. Disposing waste such as plastic, aluminum foil or making a fire using non-degradable material is strictly prohibited on SAPL events. We request every trekker to be conscious of nature and not let his/her convenience disturb the surrounding.
- We expect every trekker to be respectful towards local people/tribals.
- We have designated pick up and drop points, make your own arrangements of transport to the desired pick-up point accordingly. Please ensure you reach the pick-up points on time as we will not wait past the time provided.
- For cancellation of participation, we will pay your refund as per our cancellation policy.
- In case of damage or loss of any of the SAPL equipment or property, responsible member has to bear the cost.
- There is no consideration, priorities, discounts to even our close friends, but on times we reward participants with free or discounted treks for their outstanding leadership/volunteer ship during treks.
- All our events are built on Teamwork methodology. Our coordinators' presence in the event is to lead the event, make sure that things are going as per plan, schedule, and safety. Also its fun to pitch tents, collect firewood from forest, cook food etc.
- Trekking is a life skill of exploring the nature in natural way which gives you experience of surviving in nowhere and with nothing. Try to gain maximum of that experience, test the limits of your physique and mind.
- All our arrangements are very basic; we do not/cannot provide luxury on such events. Our accommodations are many times: Sleeping bags and Tents, dormitories, room with no beds and sometimes just sleeping bags under the glittering sky.
- To keep proper track of participants and keep them updated time to time, we require each and every participant to read through these points and then register.
- We do not have control over online registration headcount, on times we get many more registrations than max head count, in that case we have to request last overbooked members to accept refunds or switch to another trek.
- We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the pre-set limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
- The laws of India shall apply and courts in Mumbai shall have jurisdiction in respect of all the terms, conditions and disclaimers.